OPEN HOUSE TOUR: CDPQ Infra invites the general population to learn more about the Réseau électrique métropolitain project
May 20, 2016 – In order to present the people of greater Montréal with its proposed Réseau électrique métropolitain (REM) and encourage discussion, CDPQ Infra is organizing an open house tour, to take place throughout the month of June. These meetings are a first step in CDPQ Infra’s plans to initiate a long-term dialogue with the population concerned by the project. People are invited to attend between 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to meet CDPQ Infra’s team and learn more about the REM and the stages of its deployment.
Upcoming open houses
- Saint-Laurent Borough, June 1, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Salle Le Crystal | 5285 Henri-Bourassa Boulevard West
- Brossard, June 2, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Centre socioculturel de Brossard | 7905 Avenue San-Francisco
- Île-des-Sœurs, June 8, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Centre communautaire Elgar | 260 Elgar Street
- Pointe-Claire, June 9, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Holiday Inn & Suites | 6700 Trans-Canada Highway
- Deux-Montagnes, June 15, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Veteran's Hall | 141 Grand-Moulin Street
- Downtown Montreal, June 16, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Centre Mont-Royal | 2200 Mansfield Street
Consultations underway for CDPQ Infra
In addition to taking the pulse of the general public at its open houses, CDPQ Infra has initiated a period of consultations with several stakeholders. The meetings will continue over the coming weeks, giving an opportunity to CDPQ Infra to engage in discussions with different groups and to refine its project based on shared needs.