Second round of open houses: CDPQ Infra invites the public to learn more about the REM stations
CDPQ Infra, a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et de placement du Québec, invites the public to take part in its second round of open houses that will be held by the end of November and in early December, in sectors that will be serviced by the REM.
These meetings represent another great opportunity for citizens to meet CDPQ Infra team and ask questions about the project. Citizens are invited to attend in order to learn more about the stations, access to them and REM services, as well as the staged deployment of this new 67-km, fully electric and automated transportation network.
- New visual simulations
- General information on the project
- Station siting and access (Deux-Montagnes, Laval and Brossard) - French only
- Station siting and access (Montréal)- French only
- Brochure - Information about the #ProjetREM
Upcoming open houses
The dates and locations where the next open houses will be held are:
- LAVAL – Monday, November 28, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Centre communautaire Accès, 6500 Arthur-Sauvé Boulevard
- DEUX-MONTAGNES – Tuesday, November 29, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Royal Canadian Legion,141 Grand-Moulin Street
- BROSSARD – Wednesday, November 30, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Centre sociocultural de Brossard, 7905 San-Francisco Avenue
- TECHNOPARC MONTRÉAL – Monday, December 5, 2016, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Novotel Hotel, 2599, Alfred Nobel Boulevard
- KIRKLAND – Tuesday, December 6, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Council Room at Kirkland Town Hall, 17200 Hymus Boulevard
- MONTRÉAL – Wednesday, December 7, 2016, from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm, Salle des pas perdus (Windsor Station), 1160 Des Canadiens-de-Montréal Avenue
Remember that in addition to having organized an initial series of open house events last spring, CDPQ Infra continues to discuss and work with municipalities, transit authorities and stakeholders groups.